Delaware County Human Ecology Mission
Cornell Cooperative Extension provides practical education and information to Delaware County residents about Nutrition, Food Safety, Home Food Preservation, Parenting Education, Financial Management, Housing and Water Quality, and Energy.
CCE Services Include:
- Fact Sheets
- Answering consumer requests
- Contributing to the Extension Connection newsletter
- Participation in research studies with Cornell University and Penn State
- Providing leadership for the Delaware County Cancer Coalition and the Delaware County Rural Healthcare Alliance.
- Assisting Delaware County residents of all ages in making informed decisions related to food and nutrition, health, resource management, food safety, parenting, healthcare, energy education, indoor air quality and radon testing for homes.
- Participation in conducting research projects on issues related to obesity and breast cancer
- Making environmental changes at work sites and in communities to reduce obesity.
From food preservation to saving energy on costs – you’ll find out expert staff to be a knowledgeable resource.
For more information, contact Jeanne M. Darling